Healthy hair requires a healthy ecosystem.
Any successful approach to improving your quality and health of the scalp should include an analysis on what is happening internally as well as externally with regards to nutrients, hormones or chemicals that may be present in our environment which can affect how you care for it later down the line – this will ensure long term success!
- It’s best to check in with your doctor to take a blood test and find out your iron levels.
- List key personal information, including any major stresses or recent life changes.
- Make a list of all medications, vitamins and supplements that you’re taking.
- List questions to ask your doctor.
- Eat healthy foods such as salmon which is rich in omega 3 oil and pumpkin seeds.
- Stress is mostly the culmination of a lot of disease. It’s better to do stay away from stress. Easier said than done but meditation is a good way to start out your day.
- Breathing techniques
- Do a daily Scalp Massage
- Rosemary Oil. Another essential oil with proven hair growth benefits is rosemary oil.
- Apply Kazani Hair and Scalp Serum (It has Rosemary Oil with other exotic ingredients.)
We are passionate about hair. From the inside out, we work to create a healthy environment for your follicles so that you can experience optimal health and beauty with less worry.