The pandemic changed peoples’ buying habits to online, and we are trying to pivot by having a strong online presence and strong branding awareness. I used to have 95% of my business wholesale and 5% direct. Now, it’s the other way around, 95% of my business is direct and 5% of it is wholesale. I prefer to do direct because we get to have control and, if there are any questions, I can be of direct assistance to consumers.
DTC Versus Wholesale: Where Beauty Brands Are Really Selling – Beauty Independent